Nokia and Siemens decide to merge some of their activities into a specially created company.
For this newly created group (NSN - Nokia Siemens Networks), the decision is taken to deploy Core SAP, which is in operation at Nokia, to all subsidiaries and NSN units - 100 countries, 80 000 people.
Managing the deployment program
- Dissociation of source systems (Nokia and / or Siemens)
- Settings / Target system configuration
- Merging / Migrating Data
- Coordination with the systems deployment teams (GAP), and functional teams (Business Process and best practices)
- Supervision of the technical implementation (detailed specifications, construction and start-up of local solutions, Go live)
- Duration: 3 years, around 100 countries, more than 99% of turnover